There are more and more couples who wish to get married in the Eternal City : as a matter of fact, Rome remains one of the most popular destinations for a fabulous wedding!
First of all, the civil marriage offers at least two prestigious alternatives : the Red Room of the Campidoglio and the deconsecrated church at the Terme di Caracalla. If you are looking for a church, the options are endless, as you can well imagine. But it will be crucial a well-advised choice to better coordinate transfer to the reception venue, and avoid Rome’ infamous traffic jams.
When selecting the wedding venue, I assure you that the city offers so many possibilities.
Here is some guidance and suggestion for those who are not familiar with the area of Rome :
- Historic Villas in the Castelli area are just perfect for a classical wedding away from the traffic of the city, enjoying outstanding scenery and panoramic views;
- do you love luxury? A Roof Garden in the heart of the Eternal City is what you can’t miss;
- but if you want to get married just like a celebrity, and you can afford it, take advantage of the timeless beauty of Lake Bracciano;
- for those who have always dreamed of marine and nautical themes, ask your wedding planner for a very fashionable restaurant on the beaches near Rome;
- in the outskirts of the capital city you will have the chance of satisfy your love for the environment with outdoor banquets, setting a wonderful rustic theme, and often, taking advantage of a private chapel for an intimate religious ceremony
Rome can surely suit all tastes and satisfy the most demanding desires, but mostly it is a destination for those who want to turn their wedding into an unforgettable experience. Really, the most beautiful in your life.
Roberta Torresan, wedding planner in Rome (Italy) will be able to assist all your needs and help you plan the destination wedding of your dreams.